Animal Pest Testing
- Snell Sci is capable of testing a wide range of pests that persist on animals including; stable flies, horn flies, northern fowl mites, ticks, fleas, black flies, lesser mealworms, and others.
- We can perform ‘off animal pest testing’ direct, residual, or repellency screens on these species.
- We can perform ‘on animal pest testing’ direct, residual, or repellency tests as well. We have a wide variety of animals at our disposal including, horses, donkeys, cows, cats, dogs, chickens, goats, rabbits. We will gain access to any other species that may be needed to meet your testing needs.
- We also have protocols and experience testing compounds for skin irritation on animals such as cats, dogs, and horses.
- We maintain donkeys, goats, and rabbits year round on site for testing needs. We work closely with local poultry, dairy, and equine operations to gain access to other species.
- In addition to animal pest testing, Snell Scientifics has extensive experience in plant pest testing including vegetable pest testing.