Accelerated Environmental Exposure
- Testing the longevity of a residual pesticide can be time consuming and, simply, not practical in today’s high speed development process. Our Q-SunWeatherometer is designed to accelerate the weathering process in order to greatly reduce the time to needed to age panels naturally.
- Our system can accelerate the weathering based on conditions as
- indoors with indirect light
- indoors direct sunlight
- outdoors including conditions from various regions, rain, humidity, etc.
- The methods used are then identical to our residual panel surface bioassays.